Kamis, 23 September 2010

Kata-kata Indah dari Undangan Pernikahan 04

jangan dikira cinta
datang dari keakraban yang lama dan
karena pendekatan yang tekun
cinta adalah kecocokan jiwa dan
jika itu tidak pernah ada,
cinta tak tercipta dalam
hitungan tahun bahkan abad (kahlil gibran)
============================
love
love is patient and kind,
love is not jealous or conceited,
or proud or provoked ;
love does not keep a record of wrongs ;
love is not happy with evil, but is
pleased with the truth
love never give up ; its faith hope
and patience never fail
(I corinthians 13 : 4 - 7)
============================
I'll take a breath, take yo"this day i will marry my friend
the one i laugh with,
live for,
dream with
and love"
------------------------------------------

he has made everything beautiful in its time (ecclesiastes 3:11a)
------------------------------------------

because you have shared in our lives
by friendship and love.u by my side,
under the sunlight, welcome to this place,
I'll show you love ;
I'll show you everything ;
with arms wide upon

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar